Saturday, June 13, 2009

Strike Three Your Out

As the day started, I was planning on doing a six hour duo with Keaton. As we started driving we didn't feel like we where going to make it on time. As we got to John Muir we set up and hung out. As the start of the race kicked off i felt like I was doing good and was in mid pack. After a couple miles out I dropped my chain and lost all my momentum and had to let about seven people by. As strike one started to sink in to me I was riding more and more out of control. Of course I drop my chain again and strike two plays even a bigger role. Now I have dug my self into a hole and of course when i was descending my chain snaps and whips the back of my leg. Of course strike three and your out. As i was walking the next three miles the bike patrol tryed helping out and made it even worse but they did show me a easier way to get back.
I'm just glad that it was the Subaru cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment